Women are pretty nosey by default. It might be one of the reasons why we (read: I) are all so interested in what’s in each others’ bags. I’ll admit it: I literally spend hours sifting through this page.
That’s right. I stalk the contents of other women’s bags …but only when they put it up for public viewing.
No, I haven’t quite managed to bring myself to start ruffling through the contents of some stranger’s purse. Pretty sure that will get me arrested.
But have you ever wondered what’s on someone’s bedside table? Is that as telling as what’s in someone’s bag?
- radio/iPod-playing alarm clock
- remote control to aforementioned radio/iPod-playing alarm clock
- grotty old iPod classic (silver) that never leaves the dock
- Peter Alexander eye-mask I pretty much never use
- Dettol hand sanitizer
- rebel bottle of vitamins that don’t sit with the rest
- eye drops
- L’Occitane lavender-scented pillow/room spray
- bottle of Australian tea-tree oil (T_T I MISS YOU AUSTRALIA, I DOOO)
- Vaseline lotion bottle that I’ve filled with QV lotion instead (don’t ask)
- 3x books that are possibly only there because all other shelving units in my room are currently buckling under the weight of the junk I own
- iPad 2 (black) in Belkin case
- Blackberry charger (that’s what the wild black wire is, in case you were getting alarmed)
So tell me, what’s on your bedside table? Leave a link to a post, or just describe the items – I’d love to know!
We’ve just debuted a new page on minty+peaches: a list of links we absolutely heart a million times over! To check out what blogs we’re currently reading and are inspired by, visit the ‘Daily Reads’ page in the overhead links bar. (Really, on that note, anybody know how to make those links more conspicuous? Help.)
We’ll be adding to these constantly as we find more links we’re loving, because sharing. Is. Awesome.
Have a great weekend guys, wherever you are in the world!
Mix two girls with equal parts escapism and indulgence; add a dash of humour with dollops of fun whisked in for good measure; finally, sprinkle a generous amount of the summer sand of Borneo island over the top and the whimsical world of minty+peaches was born.
Missing the free-spirited excitement of the whirlwind style capitals they experienced for years as chic geeks abroad, the girls have created a place which chronicles their passion for fashion (among other things!), right here in their own Rainforest backyard.
The girls of minty+peaches don’t care if it’s haute or not – style is an exciting and fun form of individual artistic expression!