Available at Net-a-Porter £554.59
I’ve gone over this in my head a few times, and it still doesn’t make sense.
Observe, if you will, my thought process:
1. I love plaid.
2. I love leather.
3. I love lace-up boots.
4. These D&G shoes have both plaid AND leather, ON a lace-up boot. (… I KNOW)
5. Hence, CONCLUSION: I should be frothing at the mouth to OWN THESE BABIES, EVEN IF IT MEANS HAVING TO SELL ALL MY HAIR TO A WIG-MAKER.
6. BUT: This shoe makes me want to cry, and not in a good way.
7. And yet, I still feel a perplexing, magnetism towards it.
8. Am I confusing my love for plaid, leather AND lace-up shoes for my ill-placed fascination with these?
What do you guys think? Yay, or nay?