- Longchamp Le Pliage “Shopping”
- Reading material – currently reading Hotel Babylon by Imogen Edward-Jones
- Hair-clips – because I hate having hair in my face
- Reading glasses – I have terrible vision
- 2x pens – black & blue biro
- Tin of mints
- Hand-sanitizer – I’m partial to the Dettol brand
- Lipbalm – Nivea Hydro-care
- Kiehl’s travel-sized bottle of moisturizer
- Coach pouch, which I use to stuff a barrage of cards
- Comme des Garcons zip-wallet
- Moist hand-wipes
- Key pouch
- Extra phone for foreign sim-cards
- Ipad & phone chargers
Omitted: passport (uh, tres importante when travelling so don’t forget it), feminine essentials (pretty sure you get the general idea how these look like) & Blackberry (I’m addicted to it).
If you’ve missed out on Part 1 of my Travel Series, click here.
And don’t forget to look out for the final post in Minty’s Travel Series to see what I wear on long-haul flights!