This is probably a serious indication that I spend too much of my time on the Internet, but these were so entertaining and inspiring I just had to share them with you.
- Check out 10 of the world’s most amazing 3D street artists. GNARLY!!
- Paul Margolis’ photos of the abandoned hospital on Ellis Island, USA. I remember watching a reality-documentary show where a family tried purging the hospital for a million bucks and FAILED. Nevertheless, these photos by Margolis are hugely mesmerizing for their melancholy quality.
- Save your money and stop spending it all on fashion. Good grief! What am I doing?? Time to lock my entire savings account into a term deposit for a good coupla years.
- 35 crazy sunglasses that rock my world. I’ve somehow managed to convince myself that some of these sunnies will change my life drastically for the better if I owned them.
- Sarah Wilson tells us what lucky people get right. (Basically, just be less narrow-minded and anal about everything and you’re good to go.)
- Check out thepoplook.com. There’s a new shipment of maxi dresses that Peaches (and you!) will probably love!
- Also, click here if you want to see rare photos of Marilyn Monroe as Norma Jean.
- Pets impersonating famous faces made me laugh. Check Katy Purry and Karl Pugerfeld out!!
- This site made me miss Melbourne and its rich street culture something dreadful. Really the best place in the world. No question. Or I could just be biased. (Probably am.)
- 2012 mania taking over? Read about the 6 ways bacteria will prevent the apocalypse and sleep easy tonight. Relatively.