accessories, H&M, Havaianas, headbands, outfit of the day, Ray-Ban aviators, sereni & shentel, Slim Peacock Havaianas, straw hat, summer dress, vintage leather belt, wooden bangles, www.sereniandshentel.com
Living on the sunny side of the world means one thing: sun, sun and sun.
I decide to beat the heat today at lunch in this:
Dress from H&M
One of my favourite summer dresses from H&M, I wore it most days in Ibiza, Spain last summer. Feather and animal prints will somehow always stay on trend, even if I don’t religiously follow it (trends).
100% cotton dresses are perfect for all skin types, especially in this sometimes horrendous humid weather.
A pretty summer dress is finished off with some basic summer staples:
- Feet: Slim Peacock Havaianas in Gold/Navy (colour no longer in production) – Havaianas
- Torso: Vintage leather belt – from Mum
- Arm Candy: Wooden Bangles, jewelled ring – all thrifted; Floral earrings – Topshop
- Eyes: Ray-Ban aviators – Ray-Ban
- Head: Straw Hat – thrifted; Sereni & Shentel headband in Blair Mint – Sereni & Shentel
Random fact about me: I wear Havaianas everyday – even at home. In fact, I’m wearing them right now.
Have a great weekend!
♥ P E A C H E S