Only recently discovered Polyvore and find it the most amazing tool to put together fashion finds! Who knew being a graphic designer could be this easy?!
Now I’m going to coin my own abbreviation: PTW.
→ Peaches’ Today Wear (PTW)
Blame the boredom of conveyancing work, I’ve enough of “Dear Messrs -“ and therefore will show you what I’m wearing to work today (or close enough). I only managed to find a few right things through the polyvore library as I didn’t know you can’t clip images straight from Google! Boo.
If you’re wondering why there are brownies at the bottom of the picture, well it’s because I baked fudge brownies over the weekend and brought some to the firm today as I skipped breakfast after lugging myself out of bed (I’m not a <9am morning person).
Close enough to the visuals above, this is what I have got on me today:
- Plain black cotton top (thrifted)
- Flower print skirt from Sydney
- Earrings (thrifted)
- Flower cut-out flats from Urban Outfitters
- Studded leather wallet from River Island
- Tortoise-shell dark sunnies from Police
- Bag from Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ in bilberry
- Handheld devices from Blackberry Curve 9300 and iTouch (to play games at work)
- Laptop from HP Pavilion series
- Blusher from Bobbi Brown
- Waterproof Mascara from Dior