1. Mixing prints. Somehow, Ashley Olsen always seems to get it right. Don’t know what it is about this outfit, but I’m just really into it. How is this possible?? Fashion voodoo at its finest.
2. Breezy outfits. Comfortable, breezy outfits that allow you to breathe and eat as much as you want are the best. The BEST. Also digging those 3. Circle-framed sunglasses that I will never be able to pull off in a million years. But that never stops me from trying anyway. You just never know, the next pair might fit me like a glove.
I can’t get over how enviously cool Rosie-Huntington Whiteley looks here.
4. White anythings. It’s kind of amazing that when you look at this picture, design team duo Viktor & Rolf immediately come to mind. This is so incredibly synonymous with their whimsical avant garde design sensibility, that I could pass out just from partaking of it.
Now that I’ve finally crawled out from under the rock I’ve obviously been hibernating under all this while, I have now come to a realization that I need three cuffs on each arm. Isn’t it AMAZING?! I don’t know how I’ve previously managed to live with just one. Three cuffs – that’s the way of the future, that is.
5. The Olsen Twins. Just because I’ll never get tired of them. NEVER. On that note I want to put it out there I’m really envious that all you US citizens get to purchase a monthly subscription to get their kickass t-shirts sent to you via the incredible StyleMint! If you are an Olsen fan and have never heard of StyleMint before this, YOU MUST CLICK HERE AT ONCE.
6. Cute animal pictures. HOW COULD ANYBODY NOT?!!? Don’t tell me you’re not now seriously contemplating wearing your pet on your hat, and getting a tiny puppy, or watching a fat cat go ballistic stuffing himself into boxes ala Maru the cat.
I mean, look at that cat, for the love of Cheese. If that’s not the cutest thing you ever did see, then I don’t know what is.
Been watching it for a solid five minutes at this point, AND IT’S NOT GETTING OLD.
MARU, I LOVE YOU!
7. Rage Comics. BEST. TIME-WASTER. EVER.
Don’t you ever have those moments where you just wish you weren’t such a cheapskate when it comes to online shopping?
I get that all the time.